- You should please be aware that any physical contact with the dancer during the performance is absolutely not allowed. The dancers are here for you to watch and nothing further.
- To ensure the dancers safety, to comply with our license conditions and to ensure all patrons have a clear view of the stages you will be asked to remain seated at all times.
- Please do not try to exchange telephone numbers or addresses with the dancers.
- It is at the complete discretion of the dancer as to whether she will perform for you or not. Ask her politely, behave with courtesy and the dancer will usually be pleased to dance for you. Should she choose to do so the performance will take place where you are seated. It will be fully nude and will cost a minimum of £20 per record track.
- Customers may pay for the performance using cash or SophistiCash Vouchers.
- Propositioning, shouting and profane language is not allowed.
- You may not use cameras and mobile devices to take pictures or video while in our Gentlemen’s club.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in you being asked to leave the premises.
SophistiCash Vouchers may be purchased by credit/debit card from any of our waiters (a 20% interest charge is imposed). These may only be use for tipping and cannot be returned for cash. They are not refundable and have an expiration date. They are transferable so you may gift them to a friend or colleague.
We do not have a dress policy at Sophisticats. We believe that your style of clothing is not necessarily indicative of who you are but we do reserve the right to refuse you admission at our absolute discretion.